Thursday 10 January 2008

Sleeping...Supposed to Rest Your Body? Well, Think Again.

By now, you should have known about my two little brothers who have just redefined the terms 'oh,i'm-just-too-cool-for-camera-my-face-is-worth-a-thousand-pounds-I-only-want-to-get-my-picture-taken-by-professional-photographers-not-by-these-amateurs-I-wouldn't-be-caught-dead-with-an-actual-expression-on-my-face!' And okay, sometimes I can be a bit overbearing with the camera, but my point is, you've seen them when they're awake. And they could put Mr. Subzero himself to shame.

But you haven't seen anything yet before you get your hands on these.


Eeeeeerrrrrghh!! I feel something! Is that someone pressing down my body???!! You shall pay!

10 minutes later..

I'm the Kungfu master, ciaaaaaaattttt!! I will kick whoever who dares ruin my goodnight sleep! Now, feel this, my notorious Tsunami Kick, which should be performed with my eyes closed and my arms scretched out like this! Haiiiiaaaaa! Bukkk! Bukk! Bukkk!!


Good. So you've learnt your lesson. Go away from me. As long as you don't mess with me, I won't pick a fight. Now you've tasted my powerful Tsunami Kick, you won't dare go near me again. I see you've turned away, good choice. I shall practice my zen-meditation now. My legs bent like this, yes, and my eyes are to remained close at all times!


Aaaahhh!! Okay okay, I'm sorrrryyy!! I wasn't aware before that you're Tai-chi level twelve Master! Okay I'll behave! And your Tsunami Kick is definitely deadlier! I admit defeat!

Mwahahaha! Go away! This is my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me???? Hello??? Actually, it is my bed! I should have slept in the other half of the bed while you continued hassling each other. Seriously, it was like watching a comedy. Night entertainment for free. Priceless.

If they're quite a handful when they're fully awake, then they're....two hands plus two legs plus one nose one mouth two eyes two ears-full when they're sleeping! Which is a lot worse!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?

I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
Bless you!

Here is my web page gluten free beer

yanmaneee said...

off white jordan 1
kd 12
fitflop
converse outlet
nike off white
michael jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
kd 11
moncler